Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Jim Sherman Recognized for Excellence in the Legal Profession

Wessels Sherman President and CEO, James Sherman, was recently selected to the 2015 Minnesota Super Lawyers list.  No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in Minnesota are selected by Super Lawyers to receive this prestigious recognition. 

“I’ve been told that being named a Super Lawyer in Minnesota is rather remarkable in my case due to the fact that I do not practice exclusively in Minnesota but am licensed to practice and also represent clients in Wisconsin and Illinois, in addition to many other states by special permission,” says Mr. Sherman.  “I guess I made the grade in spite of my regional law practice where I spread my time between helping employers both in and outside of my home state of Minnesota.” 


Super Lawyers, a Thompson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.  Watch for Jim’s listing when it appears in the August 2015 Minnesota Super Lawyers Magazine, Mpls. St. Paul Magazine, and Twin Cities Business Magazine!